Photo: LuAnne Cadd
Flight Request Procedures
- By phone: +88 0171 153 3333
- Email: [email protected]int.org
To book a flight
- To request a seat on a shuttle flight or a charter flight, please complete and submit the Flight Request Form on the right.
- The flight or seat will be confirmed once payment is received for the user contribution.
Request a quote
- Email our bookings staff at [email protected] to request a quotation for the cost of a flight or seat.
- The Civil Aviation Authority requires MAF to submit a copy of the passport information page for all non-Bangladeshi passengers for flight clearance approval.
- All passengers booked on shuttle flights or charter flights must be confirmed at least three business days prior to the day of departure.
- For shuttle flights, all seats are booked as 'one-way'.
- Charter flights are always invoiced for the round-trip flight time.
- All MAF flights are highly discounted through our donors; as such MAF reserves the right to book additional passengers and/or cargo on flights that have weight and space available.
- Flight requests made 10 business days in advance of the flight may be held for up to two days at the request of the organization, otherwise payment is required to hold the flight.