We operate an amphibious Cessna Caravan (C208) in Bangladesh.
The Cessna Caravan is known for its rugged utility and flexibility, and is recognized worldwide as one of the best in class. When fitted with amphibious floats it is the ideal aircraft for operations in Bangladesh with the ability to utilize the extensive waterways in the country.
Our amphibian aircraft is extremely versatile, being able to land both on water and at regular airports. We have either landed or identified over 300 different water landing sites across Bangladesh.
It is possible to request flights to a new water landing location. Our booking office can provide guidance for determining if a new location is suitable for a water landing.
Cessna Caravan (C208)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 3792kg
- Engine: PT6A-114A
- Maximum Occupants: Max. 8 passengers
- Max Cruise Speed: 165 knots at 10,000ft
- Max Operating Altitude: 20,000ft
- Operating Environment: Certified for single pilot day/night/IFR and operations from land and water