Important Flight Information – Before You Fly
All aircraft are weight restricted and we have strict weight restrictions for all our flights; please abide by our baggage policy.
- All items and people will be weighed before departure to ensure we do not exceed the maximum weight allowance for our aircraft.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.
- MAF is currently not authorised to carry dangerous goods in Bangladesh.
- Please ensure there are no dangerous goods within your luggage. These include, but are not restricted to, flammable or compressed gases, flammable liquids, poisonous and toxic substances, corrosives, explosives, infectious substances and dry ice.
- Please contact us if you are unsure if something you wish to transport is classified as dangerous.
Additional Information and Booking Policy:
For further travel information and the booking policy of MAF Bangladesh, please contact our bookings team.